Monday, October 09, 2006

Fall Thoughts . . . Again

Breezy, breezy, breezy. Nice cool wind and more thoughts of fall today. It was still pretty warm this afternoon, but this morning and early evening was perfect weather for sitting outside and enjoying the beginnings of fall.
My lawn hasn't been cut in about a month and it was getting to the point where I didn't want to walk on the grass. You never know what could be lurking about in that tall jungle.

We use to have one of the kids in the neighborhood cut our grass for us, every two weeks, and he did a great job. His price was right and I could always count on him to water my plant whenever I was out of town.

Well, he moved a month ago and I haven't found a lawn care guy since. Well, my Don finally found someone in the paper and asked that he come by and do our lawn today.

Wow!!! What a difference a nice freshly cut lawn makes! I put my chair back out onto the back patio and sat there for a bit, this afternoon. Now that the cooler weather is coming, I hope that it kills off a lot of these bugs.


I made myself a nice pot of Pumpkin Spice coffee.

Mmmmmmm. That hit the spot!

Now this is living!

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful post. Pumpkin spice? Sounds quite yummy.