Tuesday, May 01, 2007

iJeannie Video Featured On Dailymotion.com

On April 24, 2007, Dailymotion.com contacted me to let me know that they are featuring one of my videos that I uploaded onto their site. They are featuring it on their "Funny" section.

Here is the screen shot:


The video is called, "The Farting Preacher". God, this video is soooooooo funny!!! I can't believe that the video has 4916 hit (by May 1st 2007) and I just uploaded the video on April 14, 2007!

I do have to say that I love Dailymotions.com's service. If you are tired of Youtube.com then you should really get your videos up on Dailymotion. Their video jukebox actually works (unlike Youtube.com's playlist jukebox). They have a cool little tool called a "video roll". It is great for websites and blogs.

I can't say enough about how awesome Dailymotion.com is.

0 Comments: